Start from the Mimico GO Train and ride east along the Waterfront Trail – and a dynamic waterfront and spectacular view of the Toronto skyline. Then it’s the bike lane on Lower Simcoe up to Front Street, and east to the train at Union Station. Want to connect by TTC subway? Get off at Royal York station, and ride the Royal York Rd. bike lane south to Mimico.
- Check the GO Train Schedules for Mimico and Union (Lakeshore West)
- Exit by the west end stairs from the Mimico train station
- Take the east sidewalk on Royal York, south two blocks and turn left on Stanley, zig zag, then turn right on Burlington
- Cross Lakeshore Blvd. at the lights, ride the sidewalk east
- Look for the bike trail east just inside the entrance to Humber Bay Park West
- Ride east to the Union Station GO train or TTC subway (or continue on to the Portlands, Don Valley and return subway at Broadview)
Donald Wiedman © 2018